Andrew Lamb, Associate
Berry Silberberg Stokes PC | STL
16150 Main Circle Drive
St. Louis, Missouri 63017
Andrew D. Lamb concentrates his practice in general civil and commercial litigation. Andrew represents businesses and individuals in both defense and plaintiff’s work, managing a variety of litigation matters, including breach of contract actions, tort claims, employment issues, eminent domain cases, and class action disputes. He also possesses experience litigating in both state and federal courts, as well as in arbitrations and mediations. In addition, in his appellate practice, he has briefed cases before the Missouri Court of Appeals, the Missouri Supreme Court, and federal appellate courts. Among his other clients, Mr. Lamb has represented:
- A St. Louis area municipality and a national retailer in an eminent domain matter resulting in the successful condemnation of properties valued in excess of $1,000,000 necessary for a redevelopment project.
- A manufacturing company that had an acre and a half of its property taken for a road improvement project. The city had offered the company zero dollars for taking of the company’s property, but after a successful trial, a jury awarded the company $1,800,000.
- A national building products company in a fraud action against a former employee and a building contractor resulting in a verdict in favor of the company in excess of a half million dollars.
- A car accident victim against several insurance companies resulting in a settlement for over half a million dollars.
- The board of trustees of a neighborhood association to successfully prevent the sale of a property that would have been in violation of the neighborhood’s deed of restriction.
- A research institute in a putative class action regarding its alleged involvement in a government study performed in the 1950’s and 1960’s purported to involve hazardous chemicals. The research institute obtained an early dismissal from the lawsuit.
- A levee district in numerous condemnation actions in which the district obtained commissioners’ awards for $10,000 or less despite demands from the property owners that exceeded $3,000,000.
- One of the world’s largest shopping center operators in an action against contractors and engineers for the defective design and construction of a structure that caused millions of dollars in damages.
- A medical center sued for wrongful death involving a gastric bypass surgery. The medical center obtained a favorable arbitration decision even though the remaining defendants had settled for $3,500,000.
After serving as a Quartermaster with the United States Coast Guard, Mr. Lamb received his Bachelor of Science degree summa cum laude from Western Illinois University in 2003, where he was named Cabinet Member of the Year for his service as the Student Government Association Attorney General. He was an 1843 Scholar at St. Louis University School of Law where he earned his law degree in 2007. He graduated with honors from law school and was a member of the Order of the Woolsack and served as an editor of the St. Louis University Law Journal. Prior to joining Berry Silberberg Stokes PC in 2012, Mr. Lamb practiced in the area of civil and commercial litigation with the law firm of Carmody MacDonald P.C. where he was a member of several successful trial teams from 2007-2012.
Andrew is a member of the Missouri Bar and the Illinois Bar.